Find your next paint and coatings supplier
Global automotive paint and coatings market set to reach $25bn by 2025.Read more here
Coatings industry promotes green and sustainable market
The industry responds to customer demands for environmental protection.Secure your place
Paint shop of the future
Hear the latest case studies from manufacturers adopting paint shop technologies.View the latest program
Who should attend
- Paint and Coatings
- Equipment Design and Manufacture
- Materials Sourcing and Advisory
- Materials Supplies
- Composite Manufacturing
- Nanomaterials and Technologies
- Parts Procurement
- Raw Materials Sourcing
- Research and Development
- Vehicle Technologies
- Body-In-White (BIW) Engineering
- Strategy, Projects & Public Affairs
- Nanomaterials Research
- Cost Reduction Strategies
- Legal and Compliance Work
- Advanced Engineering
- Material Specifications
- Purchasing and Sourcing
- Automotive Technologies
- Sales and Marketing
- Equipment Certification Services
- Vehicle Body Manufacturing
- Business Development
- News Reporting and Journalism
The AUTO PAINT 2021 Exhibition and Conference is the only event of its kind to deliver leading market intelligence and industry presentations on the latest in automotive paint, coatings, and surface innovations.view more...
- A great event for people interested in new technologies for the industry.
Albert Li (Benchmark Mineral Intelligence)
- This conference gave our company opportunities to meet key players in the emerging technology space.
Rob Sides (Ametek)
- Great event with expertise from various fields related to the industry.
Martin Loo (Greatech)
- A wide range of information regarding the industry and key providers.
Ralph Marsh (ATS)
- A very well organized event with a wide variety of topics presented by knowledgeable speakers.
Breanna Lopata (Ametek)
- Great experience to gain knowledge into automotive world and network with key players.
Jason Klentive (ESAB)
Subscribe for updates:
Key topics for 2021:
- Automotive painting and coatings market outlook and industry forecasts
Understand the economic fundamentals and key market drivers for automotive paint, coatings, and surface innovations from a global perspective. Which paint and surface innovations are available today and where is the automotive industry heading?
- Exploring state-of-the-art techniques in paint production and color development
Make the business case for adopting new techniques in paint production and color development technologies for the next generation of vehicles.
- Latest research in smart coatings, advanced adhesives, and surface innovations
Evaluate new innovations in smart coatings and surface innovations for lightweight body structures. What advanced high-performance coatings can be used for hybrid-materials in a lightweight era?
- New manufacturing processes for intelligent, green, and efficient paint shops
Deliver reliable and scalable painting processes and achieve cost targets while optimizing paint shop operations with efficiency in mind.
- Upcoming regulations and environmental standards for the automotive industry
Hear from key regulators and classification bodies to ensure your products meet the requirements of new environmental and treatment standards.
- Manufacturer case studies on cutting-edge robotics and paint shop automation
Gain insight from leading manufacturers and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure efficiency through digitalization of the paint shop.